Travis Henry is a premier back in this league. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

175+ yds rushing. What else do I have to say?:yes:

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

mmm... how about "Keep it up all year"?

He's looked great the last 2 games, but I'm still not sold on either of our backs as a NFL "feature" back

3. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

That pretty much sums it up!

On the other hand, I feel it's time to seek a trade with Chris Brown. It's the only logical thing to do. The deadline is Tuesday. Let's go ahead and get something for him. He doesnt wanna be there, and it shows in his play, especially compared to how Henry's production, and Lendale's growth.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Henry has proven himself before he got here and two great rushing days (today being his career best).

Ok, even I could run for 100 against the Colts, but Washington is a better defense.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

When was the last time chris brown put up back to back, or even one 100 yard game? Henry is a stud. He's the 2nd coming of Priest Holmes.

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

There is a reason the Titans Aren't trading Brown abd it's a good one. It seems they will get more in compensatory pick if they lose him to free agency than they'll get for him in a trade. That's why they won't trade him. They'll let him go to another trade via FA at the end of the season

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he put up three consecutive his first year starting, his one and only good year.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It's kinda simple imo. He was never washed up. I saw 2 problems.
    1) He was too heavy last year, which slowed him down.
    2) The o-line has been bad. A few changes and it looks better.

That's been my story and I'm sticking to it :koolaid:

9. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Yes I'm about to be a believer! as a matter of fact .... one more game like that and I'll be forming the religion of HENRYOLOGY

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think the young guys finally getting a couple of games together is showing its affect.

I think Roos, Bell and Stewart have done a fabulous job the last two weeks....both in pass protection as well as the running game.

Now...we just need Travis to be consistent and celebrate the win with soda water!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar