Travis Henry is a premier back in this league. Tell me where I'm wrong.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how did Henry get a TD on that, he looked gone.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Neither was Brown. They combined for 4 runs for no gain, 1 for Brown and 3 for Henry (where one was Henry just gloing down to keep the clock running).

And it's very easy to promise something that can never be verified. So I'll promise you that Brown would have turned one of Henry's 10 yard gainers into a 40 yard TD.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and i'll promise you chris woud have pulled up lame at the one yard line(more likely than your scenario)

travis also had 29 more opportunites to be brought down for no gain, he was not.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Do you want to get taken seriously as a poster or act like a little kid?

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

52 starts in 85 games is not exactly a premier back.

6. Fry

better than anything the texans have. our runningback was our leading rusher last week, not our qb.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

HE is gonna be Premier when he runs for 150 against Houston in 2 weeks....

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

using that logic. I could say that David Carr is a Premier QB. He is after all better than any QB on the Titan roster.

9. Fry

when did i say travis was premier? i only said he's better than anything the texans have.

just make things up as you go i guess, dont you?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He got shafted when the Bills selected McGahee and then in Tennessee he had to deal with Chris Brown and LenDale White.

He's just had competition where ever he is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar