Truth

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdy_hitt, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I've been searching on the net the past couple of days for a logo for the anti tobacco company TRUTH. I can't find a thing. I'm looking for a logo to put on my myspace. If I could find a scrolling banner type deal that would be perfect. Anybody know where I can find one? Thanks alot!

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

not exactly big but..

[​IMG]

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I can't see a picture in your post.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

another myspace victim???

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Pssh yeah

6. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Is there something wrong with myspace?

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no, nothing, nothing wrong with it, as long as your looking to get raped by a 66 year old man. nope nothing wrong at all.

8. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

That's bogus. If people can't decipher who's who on Myspace, Facebook, AIM, or any other chat/personal site than they don't need to have one. Myspace can be very private if you choose to set your personal site up that way. I know my Myspace is very private. So I'm pretty sure I'll be aware if a 66 year old man is coming after me.

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Thanks alot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar