TST's 2008 NBA Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TheSureThing, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Lopez and Bayless are still available.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I started out right on with my mock, then it just all fell apart....

Wizards really let me down picking McGee at 18. Oh Well. Another pointless season for Washington.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Wizards redeem themselves (IMO) in the second round taking Bill "Sky" Walker out of K-State. Great pick. Great Athlete.

4. The Playmaker

He is a part of the green machine now.:cool:

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I went to the draft it was so fun but I had to wait from 6am to 11am to get tickets standing up in msg. I met Kevin Durant and got his autograph on my ticket he was standing outside in reg clothes with a hat and sweatshirt and addias flops. I got a pic with him but I don't even like him lol. He was cool though I gave him the pound and he signed a lot of autographs and was a chill person. Then when I went to the draft I met Beasley, his dad, Beasley is hilarious, Mayo, Brook Lopez, Eric Gordon and Joe. It was fun and everybody booed when the knicks drafted that guy.

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

The bucks are in the east and rj should be a solid player for them. And you are aware jeffereson average 5 points more than both those guys combined. The bucks didn't get robbed by any means

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Crap. I cannot believe I forgot that. Never mind my post. They'll be a #4 or 5 seed in the East next year. Still not enough for a title, IMO.

8. The Playmaker

O.J. Mayo to the grizz.!

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Houston gets Donte Greene, who I like as a scorer, who is long, and who can do some things on the court offensively. We also ensnare the big guy from memphis, Joey Dorsey, to spell Yao. I like what we did with basically nothing. And we screwed the Spurs out of the guy they wanted too. Good days work.

Yi is also good for Ratings and sales. Something that will go nuts if Lebron joins them. Lebron and China means mega money for the Nets, and that means they can spend money they might not ordinarily be able to spend. I will look forward to watching them if they steal Lebron.

Dorsey is funny. He gave our GM an A on the draft, and then our GM jokes with Dorsey that he never got an A in 4 years at Memphis. I like his character so far. He seems to bring a lockeroom presence. Greene is more or less low key so far, but we'll see, he is from the streets of Baltimore.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/16733143/index.html

10. The Playmaker

I'm still surprised the Grizzlies got Darrell Arthur. So actually the Gasol trade gave the Grizzlies Javaris Crittenton, Darrell Arthur, Marc Gasol, and a 2010 1st round pick. While unloading lots of cap room. Everyone talks about how good Portland will be but the Grizzlies.

PG) Mike Conley
    SG) O.J. Mayo
    SF) Rudy Gay
    PF) Darrell Arthur
    C) Marc Gasol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar