TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

I think it is Harley but I think she is just being held by ARGUS and won't be really seen outside of maybe Diggle walking past her cell.

That alone leaves the viewers to believe that there is a Harley therefore there is a Joker and Batman already running around in this universe.

They have already stated that Man of Steel's Batman will be older and have been being Batman for awhile before the events of Man of Steel.

Which means Arrow and Flash take place leading up to the events of Man of Steel. Batman and his rogues have already been going at it therefore Harley being imprisoned by ARGUS in Arrow.

I can dream.

Have this season of Arrow end with Diggle, Roy, Ollie, Barry, Sarah and Felicity in the lair and the lights going out and the monitors flashing to...

Chills

The events of Man of Steel taking place between Season 2 and 3 of Arrow.

Season 3 of Arrow could be Ollie and Starling City adjusting to this new world and its implications.

This would allow for Ollie to perhaps show up in at least a cameo role in Superman/Batman or perhaps get a mention.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Finished True Detective tonight.

Incredible.

Can't wait to see what they do next season, but I have a hard time believing they can top McConaughey/Harrelson.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I will be starting that show tomorrow night, proud of myself for dodging spoilers on twitter/facebook/etc.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

You are in for a treat.

5. The Playmaker

Okay yeah that would be pretty epic and as far as this season goes...

-I doubt they use Harley unless they have plans to use Arrow in the cinematic universe. They can't introduce the Joker or Batman on a TV show, so would they really just go with Harley? Maybe a "Mr. J" reference? Harley was on the Suicide Squad in the comics but that might just open up a can of worms that they don't want to get into. Saying that, I hope she has a part on the show. Speaking of Suicide Squad, I'm glad they're moving Diggle into a more important role. Funny how in the show he started off as partners with Arrow but went through stretches fighting for any significant screen time outside the Deadshot/dead brother story lines.

-Wondering when HIVE will get a bigger presence in the show. I looked up some of their characters and a few are related to Deadshot and there is some history with Diggle.

-How much longer until a major character dies? Sara is the favorite I guess because of Laurel=Black Canary but they've really been working on developing her character more lately.

-Also, when do we finally officially see Red Hood? I'm eager to see those two in action together more.

-My crazy idea for the last few episodes is Slade kidnapping Thea and in some way Arrow and Merlyn team up. Kind of out there and unlikely but would be crazy to see.

6. The Playmaker

I really shouldn't be up at 3 in the morning doing all this comic book research.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I was hoping Rust and Marty would die. At least one of them. I mean, they did the whole good guys win thing, but in the end, were either of them really that good to begin with? A triple death at the end would have been much for fulfilling to me.

Still a fantastic show and I can only hope they meet expectations next year.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty sure they can, they didn't do it in Smallville because they were doing the Batman movies. They just won't.

The producer didn't deny it was Harley, didn't confirm it either.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm 99% sure episode 19 was meant to be the backdoor flash pilot but that was changed to it being a full blown stand alone Flash pilot so it could still be a flash-involved episode since he was meant to appear in 3 episodes.

But I'm hyped for it. They are usually on the money when they say an episode is going to be epic (like the 3 ghosts one and the last 10 seconds when Slade returns)

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They need to decide it soon. They've already started filming the MoS sequel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar