Uncharted 2 review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Sep 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, beat it last weekend.
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've barely started it because I keep playing the multi-player.
  3. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

i rented it and beat it within the rental period. It easily the best and most beautiful single player campaign i'd ever played. I couldnt put it down i just kept playing and then i'd look down at the clock and realize its about 3 hours later than i needed to go to bed.

Fallout 3 used to be my benchmark for single player games until this came along.
  4. BigHerm

BigHerm wooooooooo wooooooooo

If you havent beaten it yet, best advice i can give you is just keep moving.

I dont want to spoil too much for anyone who isnt there yet, but you do realize you have to employ a slightly different tactic than it takes to kill most other baddies on the game.
  5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah the final boss isn't hard; just keep moving in a circle around the area. And as was mentioned above, you can't simply shoot the boss to end him.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

oh, i knew what to do, i'd just end up getting stuck on a cliff or fall down that gap in the map or something. i put it down for a few hours then i beat it on the first try when i picked it back up.
  7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Where art thou, VY?

Anyone else find a thrill in trying to go through missions Sam Fisher style and using only stealth kills?
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i tried to, i really did, but i'd always get caught and have to shoot my way out of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.