Uncharted 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lol

I'm not just talking about sony. I'm talking about game developers in general. And if you truly think sony is going to be noticeably better graphically than 360, you're more of a fanboy than I thought.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes and my point is owning developers have them focus on the one console, therefore getting the best out of it. That is why exclusive look better then multi-plats.

Developers have already said they've reached the limits of the 360, none have gotten close to the PS3. Their words, not mine.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

btw you're the biggest fanboy here. You don't even believe what people working on projects say, you just believe what you want to think.

Like the last Uncharted thread where you said you didn't care what the developer says, you just had your own fanboy view.

4. Deuce Wayne

I'm the guy that went from PS1 to PS2 to XBOX360, to PS3 and back to 360. I'm clearly no fanboy.

You've owned nothing but sony for the last 10 years. Guarantee that, just from your posts.

You thinking the 360 is at its end and PS3 has so much more they can do is hilarious. Maybe you should stop listening to developers, if you truly believe that.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

PS1, PS2, XBOX, PS3, 360 - wrong already.

I don't think the 360 is at it's end. Like I said, they will maximise it, but fact is DVD is limiting. Ask the guys who developed Red Faction and Pure.

6. Deuce Wayne

Before that matters, we'll have new consoles.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You mean now?

8. Deuce Wayne

Now what? It doesn't matter now because they're not graphically superior. And don't mention Heavy Rain either. An entire cut-scene of a game can look just as good on 360.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol everything you've seen of Heavy Rain is in-game. Hell they showed gameplay.

Uncharted looks better
    Killzone 2 looks better
    Wipeout HD looks better
    hell Metal Gear looks better

10. Deuce Wayne

You also said Resistence 2 looked better than Gears 2. Or would. Uncharted looks better than what? lol
    Metal Gear looks no better than COD4- which are multiplat. You notice the multiplat games look the same? Wonder why they don't exercise those PS3 capabilities? Oh, I know.

Killzone 2?

[​IMG]

Sure if water-colored non textured images does it for you! It's called Blur Zone 2 for a reason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar