Updated Conference Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hey, I'm not saying it couldn't happen. Just that I haven't seen enough evidence to make me believe that it will.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Lighten up Francis.

I actually agree that I don't expect us to finish 9-7. (waits for all the "real fans" that root for our opponents to tell me how I'm what's wrong with the fanbase)

I'm gonna hope for the best though since there are only 7 teams in the AFC with a better record right now.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

good post though... shows where we are and how possible it is... after all, we did have a deathly schedule against the pats chargers bears texans and vikings when they were hot... while hass was playing

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

We play this cruel numbers game every year, and it works out in our favor about 1 out of 10 times. Not even gonna get my hopes up until we're one win away from it.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, I'm hoping for the best as well. But I'm not raising my expectations in the process. It'll be interesting to see how we look coming out of the bye. If we can deliver another solid win I'll begin to believe a bit more. I just think people are getting a wee bit too excited over the win in Miami and forgetting what the first 9 weeks looked like.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just because you haven't seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Have you ever seen a million dollars?

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Are you really gonna Santa Claus me?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm glad you knew where that was from. Good for you LOL
    It is the season where miracles happen.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I am only semi confident we will win the jax games. No playoffs this year unless the owners of houston and indy have a fire sale and disolve their teams. Dont think that will happen, but we can "hope" right?

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

According to many you are what is wrong with the fanbase with your low fan expectations. It's all YOUR fault this franchise is the way it is because coaching, ownership, and players mean nothing compared to the all mighty importance of fan expectation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar