Urban Meyer quit again.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Dec 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

especially Michigan... because everyone knows that place sucks.

Go Bucks!

[​IMG]

2. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

When the left side of Meyer's ballsack got drafted to the Broncos, you could clearly tell Urban was lost all season long. My first thought when I heard the news was that there was going to be a reunion of two nuts in Denver.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd love to see him in Denver. I knew I wasn't the only one who initially thought that.

Somebody cue the Peaches & Herb, I can see it now stars in both their eyes, "Reunited and it feels so good".

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It'll feel good until the first game comes along and they remember they aren't playing Mississipi State anymore.

5. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Will Muschamp just said F*ck Texas ... Go Gators

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, it's not as if Michigan is better at EVERYTHING than Florida or anything like that...

I mean, really.

The guy listed it as one of his top 3 coaching gigs. Florida wasn't on his list.

side note: Michigan spanked he AND Tebow not too long ago.

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

If you go from UF to Michigan then you need your head examined.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Except football.

I love how Deuce is fantasizing all these coaches like Harbaugh and Meyer when Rich Rod hasn't been fired.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fantasizing?

Nah. I just hope and pray that Rich is fired, and would be happy with anyone that replaces him.

And any football fan would leave florida for Michigan, folks.

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Yeah, after vacation is over and they realize they have to go back home to go to work... if they have a job, the unemployment rate is still kinda high there u know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar