Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

UT vs. Bammer

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ubiq, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    "The Third Saturday in October" is approaching. Should be a good game. I'm hoping some of the UGA momentum carries over for the Vols, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I think Bammer is the best team in the country and the Vols don't have the big boys in the trenches to match up with them....yet.

Bammer 20 -- Vols 10

What say ye RollTide?
  2. guitarjunkie Hates the Offseason

Moolah:
    $8
    You know "The Third Saturday in October" will be on the "Fourth Saturday in October" this year.
  3. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Yes, I know. Still haven't figured out the reasoning behind it though.
  4. highstep Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The Georgia game showed me that there us some hope for UT but Bama's D will control the game for the beginning. Bama 35 UT 10
  5. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    UT seems to always try and play to the level of the oponent so I expect a good first half. I am afraid that the Tide will wear down the resistance in the second and it will get ugly.
    In college ball there are no guarantees and anything can happen. If UT stays mistake free and has a lot of luck and Bama screws up a lot...well, I just wait and see.
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    going to be a rough one

Bama 27
    UT 13
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    So no one here is thinking the Vols pull it off? I think they could. They did play good football last weekend and hung in the Florida game til the end.
  8. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $595
    I actually give them a chance if you read between the lines of my post but the stars will have to be in perfect alignment for Smokey.
    I won't be going to this one but have a few optimistic friends that are.
  9. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    I'm a Tide fan, but I'll admit that UT is looking pretty strong. Of course, we can always count on Crompton for 2 TDs.:wink2:

Tide - 34
    Vols - 10
  10. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    I just don't see Bama being able to score that many points offensively. Monte will have 2 weeks to scheme for them and he was able to hold Florida to meager production considering what they do to everyone else. They probably only have to score 10 to win, honestly. The Vols O will not be able to do much against their D.

Crompton's interceptions and Arenas' returns will likely be the difference in the game being a close one or a blowout.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.