UT vs. Bammer

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Ubiq, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Outplayed? If not for Ingram's fumble, that game was over. Alabama controlled it the whole time. Don't forget the pass interference on Julio. Like Saban said, he "knocked the :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: out of him."

For some reason, a blocked FG is lucky but a fumble by a guy with 1 fumble in his career, a TD drive and recovered onside kick within 3 mins is complete skill.

Gotta give credit to Tennessee's offense though. They managed to hold the ball for the a large majority of the second half and wear down the Bama D. I wasn't incredibly impressed by Tennessee's D though. If it weren't for incredibly bad playcalling by Bama's O, it would've been over much sooner. Bye week comes at a good time.
  2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Not impressed with UT's D? Come on now, dude. Jim McElwain's the reason Bama's O got shut-down?

I guess I could say I'm not impressed with Bama's D, but I'd be lying to myself.
  3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Shouldn't have been close enough for a late fumble to really matter, but it was.
  4. jdog

jdog I like beer!

If not for an early missed field goal the game would have been over with UT running out the clock after the fumble.
  5. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

We passed twice on 3rd and 1 at the 4. In a game like that, a TD would've ended it. We ran Upchurch up the middle on 3rd and 2, that's ridiculous. The wildcat was dominating yet we didn't use it consistently.
  7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Oh...I see. Bama was outcoached.....
  8. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

That's absolutely right.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.