Vanden Bosch released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Feb 5, 2013.

1. steverife

steverife Starter

I'd rather take a chance on a younger, healthier, more athletic journeyman vet that has a chance to be like Cam Wake or Chris Clemmons or even Babin
  2. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck Tip Jar Donor

Please.........not another been there done that past player. We need to turn the page and start with fresh new chapters....

He was good in the day and we do need leadership but just don't want to see them bring back older players for 1 yr deals.
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Exactly. Why the heck do we want an over the hill guy taking a roster spot. Solomon is actually just as good and if Solomon doesn't make the roster I want it to be because we have a young guy that is better, not an old guy who is going in the wrong direction. Bototm line is KVB doesn't make our rote one iota better and just takes a spot were some young guy could develop. The other thing is a guy like Solomon actually plays STs. Something else to thik about.
  4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Where did all that Vanden Bosch leadership traits and high motor get them in Detroit. Not blaming him in any way but one good guy can't change the whole locker room. I think he makes a good addition to the am zone team.
  5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

i could see us bringing him back and hopefully taking brandon jenkins in the 4th snd have him and scott next year and this year too...it would be more of a mentor more so than a player but i can see how players want a younger player too
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Sign Kenny Holmes!
  7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well tbh neither, Soloman looked like cr*p last year (small sample size i know so I could be wrong as he's young and all, but i remember seeing him on the field enough to realize he was neither an edge run stuffer or dynamic situational pass rusher). As for KVB, he just aggressively runs by the action....