Vandy Baseball

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Riverman, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Vandy up in the final game. Hope they hold on. (No thread already-really?)
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I thought about creating a thread the other day, but I'm just not passionate about baseball.

Really hope they win though... don't have ESPN, so unable to watch now, unfortunately.
  3. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's for Nashville, man. This is big.

I'm streaming online now.

That was a crazy 8th inning. Lucky to have made it out without giving up a run.
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Congrats to Vandy for the title. This is not a flucky thing they have been a baseball powerhouse for a decade.

In the last decade they had 11 players drafted in the first rd. They were talking on 104.5 that this was maybe the 3rd best Vandy team top to bottom but this year everything went right.

I agree this should get more attention. Vandy is local and sec. I would be psyched if Bama won in baseball and will always cheer for vandy or UT if they don't make it to the cws.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I thought they were done in the 8th too. I couldn't believe they'd let a freshman pitch in that situation. But they made the plays when they had to which is the sign of a Champion.
  7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Vandy made me a nervous wreck during this tourney. Get the lead....give up the lead....seemed to be the way they got through each game. I really thought Virginia was just too good at the plate for them to take that game last night.

After watching my Bulldogs fail to take it all last year I am glad the hometown Dores pulled this one out. Corbin has done an amazing job with that program.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

obligatory SEC SEC SEC

lol now in baseball too lolololol