Video shows 49ers fans beating Vikings fan after Monday night game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

What's with cali football fans. I remember when i was a kid at an raiders/titans game and i was standing in the south enzone and saw 4 fights break out in like 10 min. One was an old grey haired country boy titans fan beating the hell out of a young punk, tatted up raiders fan, it was awesome. Also when i was 17 i got in an argument with a chargers fan after he celebrated an illegal hit on vy and he sucker punched me. I was only 17 at the time so i beat his a** and he got kicked out i didn't. My family is all from kc, so i know all to well about those raiders fans. Cali is full of idiots, brings down our whole country.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Why I won't go to games here anymore. It got bad the last time we played at the stick. Evidently no better at the new stadium.

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Grown people fighting over a football game...that's pathetic...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

who knew homos were so mean??

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I could only imagine that being arse pounded day after day, night after night just might put someone in a mood to punch a dude in the face

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Wasn't it a SanFran fan that suffered brain damage after getting beat up at Dodger's Stadium?

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. MrBean

Yep. Guy was a paramedic. I knew him loosely through my medic friends. Something about california sports teams attracting some serious lowest common denominators.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Oh sorry I'm so late responding, went to the beach after work with the fam.
    image.jpg

Low IQ's but the weather nice... Ay @RavensShallBurn you ready for winter?? Or do I gotta read your bitching about driving in the snow again??

Lol @JCBRAVE has the hook up on winter coats.. I'm sure he could get you a discount.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

As far as NoCal, it sucks tbh lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. MrBean

Love NorCal.... can't stand it when I have to go to Long Beach to visit my brother. Too many fake people down there for my taste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar