View From the Other Side: Houston Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Vince Young wore a visitor's uniform to Reliant Stadium for Sunday's game between the Houston Texans and Tennessee Titans, but that was a mere fashion statement.At game's end, VY was the host with the most, exchanging high fives with fans, throwing equipment to star-struck little boys, pounding his chest and blowing kisses to the assembled throng.Reliant, you see, may be the Texans' home, but it's Vince Young's house.

David Barron, Houston Chronicle

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001929.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
  2. nxracer

nxracer Guest

i was on the sidelines for the game (a photog) and i was about on the 5yd line on the titans side of the field.

i remember thinking that if VY converted on the 3rd down that i was gonna move to the endzone to get a better able to shoot from. but then vy broke it wide open... end of story...

i was about 20ft or so from the action as it unfolded... the crowd went absolutely crazy! it was indeed a weird feeling hearing the crowd cheer that loudly for a visiting team...

it was obvious VY still holds a very special place in a ton of texans....
  3. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

damn man, post some photos
  4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

honestly the worst thing to see if your a Texan player, you just lost, but your fans dont care, when the fans starte seeing a game as a win-win no matter what, you lose the fanbase, lose confidence, and when outside players look at the situation, no one is going to want to come to a "home player favorite" crowd
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. Tman

Tman Camp Fodder

And he always will, unless you're an aggie. :yes: HOOKEM TITANS!
  7. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Great photos. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.