Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well he probably is holding his own and for good reasons - lol

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Try posting more of these :moon::clown: They were put in for people just like you. - Karmasponge

lol

3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I appreciate your concern. mmkay? but i got this feeling that i will be ok.:cool:

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

did i say i was allergic to general idiocy and baboonery.. Thankyou for joining the "ignore karmarouge" club.

Honestly this place will soon be much better if more of your ilk would sign up and stick to your one simple by law.:cool:

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I didn't say anything about the validity of the stats. You called him a liar for saying that Rosenfels threw for 776 yards in his first 13 games. He showed he wasn't lying with the arithmetic. You then bashed him for using those stats without ever acknowledging that he wasn't lying.

A "super bowl quarterback" doesn't go 9 years in the league without ever starting a full season for someone. 9 Years! He's been in the league nearly a decade. He's never been a full time starter because he isn't good enough. That is as simple as it gets.

You are a liar.

First attack of this post.
    Second attack

Third attack

Fourth attack.

Fifth attack.

Sixth attack.

You said you didn't make personal attacks...then made 6 in the same post. However, you've yet to produce one shred of evidence that Rosenfels could lead the Vikings to a Super Bowl. Not exactly what I would call "holding your own".

• High Five High Five x 9
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why is this thread still alive?

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ignore list joined.. good idea

8. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Lol... See where I am from we dont have people stupid enough to claim that because a Qb entered a game, and took a knee or some snaps to close out a game, that this counts the same a full game in which he took more than 75% of the snaps..

Where I am from, people generally are smarter than that and wouldnt pass up such nonsense as valid QB statistics. A stupid person would tally up those stats in lieu of readily available data and try to pass that rubbish off as valid statistics. I dont care if you think that this is mean.. IT IS THE TRUTH!!! MMKAY!!! AGAIN.. DONT POST STUPID CHIT AND NO ONE WILL CALL YOUR POSTS MORONIC..MMKAY?

The lie, was a lie of omission. Sage does not have shortage of games which he started or took more than 50% of the snaps. Only an idiot would go select games where he took a knee or had 3 pass attempts and then claim that its a valid game.

I know you like playing these foolish semantics games, but it doesnt change the fact that only an idiot would attempt to pass that off as some valid game stat.

And i know you think you are making a valid point defending that crap, but like i said, if that is your logic as well, then you can similarly shove off.

Regarding those so called personal attacks, please learn to comprehend english.

I attacked his opinion not his person!Mmmkay?

For example, his stats and posts are nonsensical. That is not a "BASELESS" attack. It is a statement rooted in fact! mmkay?

Let that be a lesson for you. If you dont want your statements called nonsensical and idiotic, try and use an iota of logic. Dont go asking me making stupid claims that manning had great stats in his first games then hope that people will think you smart.

Dont get me wrong, you are free to post whatever your little heart desires. And like wise i am free to post what i think of your posts.

mmkay..

That wasnt my goal in this thread. Its really not my fault that your logic and comprehension skills are still lacking.

9. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

i was wondering when you would sign up! you of all people have proven that you find it difficult to keep your nose out of my chit!

now the proverbial maggots can enjoy a meal without some ones nostrils messing up chit.

10. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

I personally don't care, I'm just wondering if you get satisfaction from pissing people off. If you're too good for us why do you hang around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar