Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Interesting point someone made about look at what Kerry did for us. I mean, would Rosenfels even be our #2 QB in front of Collins? I don't think so. That makes a backup better than him, really.

2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Trent Edwards
    Chad henne
    david Garrard (only as a passer)
    Vince young (only as a passer)
    Anderson (cardinals)
    Stafford
    Cutler
    kevin kolb
    Delhomme
    jason campbell
    alex smith
    Matt Hasselbeck (current)
    Freeman
    and todd moore or matt moore (the panthers QB)

What amazing stats has he put up, just his stats alone in the games he started with the texans are amazing to me considering that pathetic offensive line and awful coaching that he has had.

3. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

you mean you actually think that rosenfels or practically any of the top 20 qbs in the league couldnt duplicate 2600 yds, 12tds 7 interceptions and and a 58.3 completion rate standing behind an offensive line that gave up a grand total of 8 sacks that year?

And this is with being nice to collins and not bringing up that appalling 0-6 start in 2009.. You really would argue that he couldnt beat out collins?

4. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

A valid tangent where by one would be right to compare legitimate stats compiled by qbs in their early games. I DID NOT GO AND BRING UP STUPID STATS WHERE ELWAY AND MANNING ATTEMPTED ONE PASS IN A GAME

those were full game stats appropriately compared to Sages full game stats

mmkay.

Regarding your english comprehension. It is still lacking. Again, i did not attack him, i attacked his opinion.

let me help you by explaining it as simply as i can.

"Your post is moronic", that is directed specifically at the post not the person.. You can quote me 1000 times over and over again, but the fact remains this is a description of the post. Not the poster. Simple statement of fact. mmkay?

On another note, it seems to me that you are overly concerned with Ohiotitans well being, my advice to you, since you acting as his daddy, would be to cut off his internet access, and keep him out of adult conversations that are obviously above his head.

I tried giving him some advice to go post on disney.com when he did something as stupid as ask me to post manning's stats apparently assuming that they were great. May be he will listen to you instead.:evil:

5. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Whatever. There is no large sample from the first few years of Rosenfels career to look at because he wasn't good enough to earn playing time. You have to use what stats are available. I think the fact that Rosenfels hasn't been a full time starters after 9 years says a lot more than the preaseason stats you quoted earlier.

No, you didn't. You called him an idiot about a dozen times in two posts. That's not attacking his opinion. What's worse, you attack him here:

You wouldn't say stuff like this if we were talking face to face, so don't say it here.

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

There isnt a large enough sample really? So in his infinite wisdom he decided to focus on 6 games with a total of 9 pass attempts while purposely excluding a significant number of games where he made over 20+ attempts?

Now u are beginning to insult my intelligence.

Regarding his preseason stats, i will advise you yet again, stop butting your nose in conversations that have nothing to do with you. If you want to talk about my mention of the pre-season stats then freakin go back and read the whole debate and get the context in which they are posted. I will not yet again rehash arguments because you are too lazy to go scroll back and understand what is being talked about before you run your mouth.

Let us agree on one thing, your grasp of the English language is seriously lacking. Not your fault. To a person who doesnt understand english, much of the language may seem like personal attacks. But some one who understands it will quickly point out that there is not a single post of mine where i personally attacked or insulted OHIOtitan.

If i i stated this is any an adult conversation that is obviously above his head, that is an observation made by examining the confused, moronic, idiotic nonsense he posted i would liken to a child completely ignorant of football and completely incapable of reading a stat sheet.

He is the one one who exhibited such behavior.

If an adult said to me the same dumb crap he said, i think i would simply walk away. Its one thing seeing baboonery of that sort on a message board, i guess i would be appalled to see idiocy in the flesh. Seriously if some one started prattling about manning's early career stats calling them great and rattling off games in which Sage had one or two attempts, i swear, i would walk away from such a person shaking my head.:sad2:

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Oxymoron

You post on a public forum then tell people to butt out?

You're grasp of the Engrish language is astounding.

Case in point

If your keyboard could walk away it would.

8. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Arent you part of that "ignore karmarouge club"..

:eek: looks like you fell off the wagon real quick there bucky.:evil:

9. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Not from the first three years of his career. Which was brought up because you said Manning and Elway sucked their first seasons. So he took Rosenfel's first season's worth of games and added up the numbers.

I hope so. You've been constantly insulting mine.

I did read it. You compared his preaseason numbers to Jackson's and Webb's and used that as your basis that he is better.

You want me to send you my college transcripts? I can even send excerpts of papers I've written. I have no trouble grasping the English language. I'm sorry you don't understand that calling somebody an idiot is a personal attack. I've already pointed out about a dozen instances where you did so.

Question my grasp of the English language and then start a sentence with this gibberish? Lmao.

You would walk away if it happened in person, but on a message board you spend 3 days writing back?

I for one would love to see you walk away from this message board and never come back.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I could never ignore a poster who presents such entertaining anacoluthia. :geek:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar