Vikings are dumb!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by karmarouge, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well I for one and starting a forum wide ignoring of karmarouge. Everything he posts is nonsense. Why bother giving him undeserved attention? So who's with me?

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Again, another idiotic post from some one who yet again simply cant read a stat sheet and make sense of it. If you think those stats are valid well then tell you what Wplatham, you win. I lose. You two should throw a party an enjoy your moronic arguments that 9 attempts in 6 games are really valid stats a sane person would consider when evaluating a QB. Seriously we should consider garbage time stats when a QB comes in to close out a game as very important and valid statistical data we should always use to see exactly how good a qb is. It makes perfect sense to a retarded person. I dont see why you too wouldnt employ that logic.

See i would rather you go on you way glad that you won that debate and that i am a total FAILURE.. Dont worry, no one will hold it against you for advancing such dumb nonsensical rubbish as valid stats we can use to see the value of a QB to a team.

REally.. you are right. I am wrong!

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

See karmarouge, this is one of those instances where I want to back up some of what you are saying, but you've made baseless attacks on numerous posters, posted repeated nonsensically arrogant posts e.g. "football comes really easy for me", and have basically attempted to alienate everyone to the point of actually alienating yourself. Hard to support someone in your shoes.

Nonetheless, I would like to say the following about Rosenfels. He is a solid QB. I didn't read everything in the thread, but about the Brady vs. Rosenfels comparison, while I believe the mention of Brady's line is nullified by the talent Rosenfels had at WR, what isn't being considered is rhythm. Rosenfels, being a career backup, has his stats distorted with playing time being sporadic. He is no Brady. Not saying that. Just saying the comparison isn't really fair. Apples to oranges.

IMO, Rosenfels could successfully start on many teams. He is a heady QB with prototypical size and a good arm. A team like the 49ers should have been trying to acquire him, not the Giants. Some guys slip through the cracks. Where would Tony Brown be if Hayensworth hadn't been suspended?

Not saying he's elite, but the Giants pretty much stole him for a fifth and a conditional. He's a good QB that still has a lot to offer. It's unfortunate that he's likely a career backup. He's probably got five years left in the league and will likely spend the next two behind Eli. I've never understood the hate on Rosenfels. He's a talented QB.

4. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I'm definately with you on this one

5. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I have not made any baseless attacks. I have addressed every one in the same manner they have addressed me. When it comes to Ohio-titan the man simply lacks basic knowledge of what he was talking about and i can not even begin to go over the litany of incredibly dumb crap he has said even confusing himself on the dates of some of his own stats that he posted.

I early on directed this man to stop the discussion with me because it was obvious i was talking to some kid posting dumb crap like Manning and Elway had great stats early in their careers. Every tom dick and harry i know, at the very least knows manning had very terrible stats when he started out.

I will not apologize for calling some kind ignorant for challenging me to post his stats because he apparently thinks manning had great stats.

I dont feel sorry for some calling some idiotic arguments from some one arguing that stats from 6 games in which a QB had a grand total of 9 attempts are valid and should count against him in any Qb comparison debate.

I dont care what level of football you have seen, that is an in incredibly stupid argument to make, even kids in pee wee leagues would call you a total fool for posting such nonsense.

The majority of people who post garbage in my threads are people i am glad to alienate. I am allergic to gross, audacious baboonery

REgarding defending me, thanks but i dont need that help. I can hold my own as you can clearly see.

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

I will be rooting for both of you to keep that pact. I know i sure as hell would be very glad if i never had to put up with the ignorance and nonsense contained in your posts.:) good riddance, and dont let the door hit ya on the way out.:moon2:

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Ditto. Didn't take me more than a week to realize this guy is simply not worth anyone's time.

8. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

see ya....:moon2:

honestly guys, i am rooting for ya to stay out of my posts. Get a life.:moon2:

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Perhaps I didn't word that correctly. You make it difficult for someone who may support the same train of thought to do so because you corrupt those ideas and your position with your nonsense. You're not "holding your own", you're just all alone, and for good reasons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Just joined the ignore group. It's amazing the difference it makes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar