Vince is awesome

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Right. He's biased.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

CJ isn't the QB so you can't say "well it didn't move with him." Why would Pittsburgh even bother to zero in on our passing game when we couldn't do it? And is Kerry better than Young now? Maybe. Lets see how he bounces back in New York. If it's more of this then it's time to pull the plug on the VY experiment.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

WRs are ALWAYS open.

This is the NFL. There's always someone open. If not- run. Vince couldn't figure out who to go to, whether to run, etc.

If nothing else- dump it to the check down guy. But he just stood there... with his buttcheeks clinched.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I guarantee VY won't play anything like this next weekend

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We'll see....I hope he bounces back

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh well now I'm relieved. :rolleyes:

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I have a question??? is matt Ryan a franshise QB?
    Cuz he suck on week 1.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I never thought he would be but this is his 3rd year not 5th and he's already better than Young.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Next week? I hope he's sitting on the bench where he belongs! When will some of you guys realize he can't read defenses and can't throw the ball down field on a consistent basis. He looks good against mediocre or substandard defenses but the top tier teams and defenses leaves him looking like he did today...a deer in the headlights. Like I've been saying, we'll never take it all the way or even to the next level with VY, it's just not going to happen. If KC would have started today we probably would have won, the defense played great, especially for a bunch of young guys that was on the field all day long.

10. Vitharr

Vitharr Camp Fodder

The lows are never as low as you think and the highs never as high.

Some of you would do well to remember that.

With that being said, there were some horrible calls by the refs all game long.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar