Vince on the cover of Sports Illustrated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Go Down, Moses, Dec 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Who said an athlete couldn't get national exposure in a small market... -Meet VY, 2006 NFL ROY, Probowl alternate, and stud!

If you're good, people will notice.

2. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

Well, for example gunny

Back in May I posted this...

Two posts later you said....

Not singling you out....and not that you really even said you didn't think that Vince would be good. However, there were a few around thinking that others should have been taken....Vince would just be decent.....lost years...ect. So, to them... "I told you so."

3. sayin i cream cause vince is the best...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was stoked we got Vince, after seeing him in both Rose Bowls. I just didn't think he would do much as a rookie as is the trend with most rookie QBs

5. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

sick...finally some recognition

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

You go Vince.

7. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i give this a hell yeah AND I AM ON MY WAY TO THE STORE TO BY IT! espn the mag is next me lads AND MORE MAGIC IS AHEAD!

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Superman has been on the cover of SI? :hmm: :winker:

9. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

Yes, actually. He has.

[​IMG]

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I forgot about that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar