Vince Young: What I've Learned

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

agree with the guys on PTI. Vince needs help.
    ________
    BMW H2R

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Some of the people that made comments that were made below that article make me want to drive/fly to their house and go 'Jay and Silent Bob' on their @$$.
    While I'm not saying Vince should automatically get a free pass because of his background/childhood, some of those commenters sound just as immature as they think Vince is. They are the ones who need to grow the *** up. I doubt they would have turned out any better if their mom was a crackhead. To me it seems like he did OK given his upbringing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

this one is my personal favorite.

"Just as dumb as he ever was. What’s more, I don’t even believe half of those stories. But to say that qb’ing is all in the legs? He must not have ever seen Payton Manning, Drew Brees, Tom Brady, or Jay Cutler play. Vince, name the last scrambling qb to win a SB! Idiot. Can’t wait til they ship him somewhere else. Hopefully a long term solution will present itself by the end of the year. Thanks for having a brain Kerry."

obviously this person is just as dumb as he thinks vince is, considering he can't understand that vince is talking about footwork and driving with his legs and not standing flat footed with his feet pointed away from his intended target.

4. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

These arm chair Qb who never played a sport in they life anybody with any football Knowledge know that your legs and your core are one of the most important part of playing Qb. If you get a chance to catch a practice if you look at his feet you can tell when his feet are set he has been money when not is when his accuracy has been off.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Yea that one just drove me:grrr::grrr::grrr:, i mean are you so stupid you don't understand that you can't be a good passer without good footwork? This guy thought Vince was saying you need to be a runner in order to be a good QB.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol @ 4 step drop.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

This was my favorite statement:
    "I’m in the best shape of my life. I’m back to playing my game and not worrying about what everybody else thinks. That was my mistake: worrying too much about critics. I’m only twenty-six, man. If you think you can write me off, just watch."

He sounds more confident in himself but not arrogant, which is what he needs. Confidence in himself to play better. Then everything else will come to him.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

did anyone see a post by some guy named jessestylex?

"VY wears Tommy Hilfiger Clothes to bed. This guy can run, he is off the radar earthquake scale. But i think I had a harder life than VY."

lol

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

"Jessestylex
    August 5, 2009 at 5:28 pm

VY wears Tommy Hilfiger Clothes to bed. This guy can run, he is off the radar earthquake scale. But i think I had a harder life than VY."

:ha::ha::ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar