Vince Young's Texas pro day

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I have been ignoring this post because the more you stir it, the more sh_t stinks but I had to see why this thread has remained on the top board and just clicked on page 15... wow. I guess the lesson to be learned is don't piss away the chance to be the face of an NFL franchise unless you want a whole bunch of people to truly hate you. VY cost this city enough already, lets stop talking about him!

2. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Just one last thing on VY. The knock on him isn't that he doesn't have the talent... But that he doesn't have;

a) the work ethic
    b) the smarts

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Or the emotional stability, maturity, respect.......

And I do not think there will ever be "One last thing on VY" around here. At least not anytime soon.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He has the work ethic. You could argue the smarts or the immaturity but to say he doesnt work hard is ludacris and based of nothing more than a biased opinion!

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

VY has marginal talent, which is why no one wants to bother with him, if he was even an above average QB, someone would have given him a shot already. He's lost a lot of his athleticism and without his running ability, he's a below average QB. He couldn't even beat out Ryan Fitzpatrick.

6. TitansWillWin2

See right there you saying he couldnt beat out fitzpatrick shows your clueless. Chan Gailey committed so much to Fitz b/c he gave him that huge contract. So he knew he would either sink or swim based on how that experiment went. When he signed Vince and Vince did well in the pre-season he knew that he would have a QB controversy if VY would have stayed on the team and if Fitz struggled. Well since it was his make or break year he didnt want that happening so therefore he released VY. I paid attention to the Bills message board during the preseason and there were already ppl calling for VY to start!

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Because Fitzpatrick isn't very good to begin with and VY is "flashy", of course fans will want VY to start, when KFC had that one good year with us in 08, some of our own fans were calling for VY to come in during the game against the Texans when KFC wasn't feeling it that day. What the fans want isn't necessarily right, there's a reason why they're fans and not coaches.

Fitzpatrick is on a team right now and VY isn't. Why? Because there are only two possible reasons for that:

1. VY just isn't very good or 2. Conspiracy involving the entire league led by Jeff Fisher. You tell me which one is more logical lol.

8. TitansWillWin2

Well the fans were right for calling VY to start because we were 0-6 under KFC. We finished 8-8.....you explain that!

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

#x-files

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I can explain it, but wont, because I'd rather hear you love VY forever than to ever compliment Kerry Collins.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar