VT shootings this morning

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bulluck4dMVP, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

:applause:

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Check this scumbag out.

eBay douche

I'm normally not a violent person, but if this guy was standing next to me he'd be experiencing a little smack face right now.

If anyone can figure out how to give him the cyber version of an @ss-kicking please do so.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Looks like ebay already removed it and probably did give him that virtual *** kicking

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They did get rid of it.

Scumbag is being nice.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You can't leave it at that what was it?

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The guy was selling domain names like virginiatechshootings.com, vtcampuskillings.com, virginiatechkiller.com. He had about twenty different domains names up for auction.

I swear when I first saw it I had to really fight to suppress the urge to punch my monitor.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

go to one of thoes sites. he has a voice comment box on there and people and leaving messeges and stuff

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh, wasn't that big of a deal to me. He's just doing the smart thing. Capitalizing off new news. Nothing offensive really, but some people get over-emotional when events like this occur.
    The one link I checked was an "In memory" type. How that's offensive in any way is beyond me. Go get a prescription filled for that.

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I think the concern is that some idiot might buy those domain names and turn them into something offensive

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar