VY Fisher Love photos

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by earlers, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Wow. I think a slap on the arse would have sufficed.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

i remember seeing this and it kinda blew my mind. fisher resting his head on vys shoulder is mad ghey

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

CAPTION: Thank you, VY for saving my job AGAIN.

5. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

AWWWWWWWWWW That's soooooooo cuuuuuuutttttteeeeeeee, beat DA CHARJAS and we are pretty set for a playoff!

6. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Jeff is such a whore...he loves any qb who saves his job for another year. Even Vince looks a little turned off by it.

...will somebody photoshop the head/shoulder pic 90 degrees to the right with a bed and pillows in the background plz...thanks

edit:45 degrees right looks better.

7. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I knew some one would post this when I saw it happen! ... and yeah, it doesn't look like Vince is feeling the same love as Fish!

Our head coach must be going through a midlife crisis! 1st he wore Manning's jersey so he could feel like a winner, and now he is laying his head on VY's shoulder?!

Cuckoo!

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

He's being nice to Vince because he's hoping Vince doesn't fire him. And no I can't take credit for that joke.

9. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

OMG when I saw that, I knew Vince was just disgusted. You can just tell that he wanted to tell JF to F off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar