Wait I thought....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

CJ should have had well over 200, there were two runs where he made the bad decision of not bouncing outside in the open field.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He still looks slow in the open field. Sorry.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm just glad to see him consistently get gains. I thought it could be another long day after the big 7 yard loss, but then he bounced back and had some more nice pickups. Maybe LT's words put a fire under him, maybe our blocking improved, maybe it was both, all I know is that it looked much more like our old run game minus some breakaways to the house. I'm pleased.

I'm hoping Hasselbeck can just get us a W next week against the Vikes. If we can get a win next week and keep up our confidence we could make a lot of noise later in the season. We just played with (regardless of score) the best team in the AFC.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

haha I love how you guys say he sucks cant get a 100 yards in a season then you say he should have gotten over 200 haha you guys crack me up. Just ask the Texans how that "slow" rb managed to get gain the most yards on them in a long time

5. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Ok Miss Cleo

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Where is lt saying cj has no heart and isnt trying lol what a joke he is

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm just hoping CJ continues to silence the haters.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

And to clarify, not all who were down on him are haters.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He seriously looked really slow out there.

I'm glad he was finding the holes, but there were a couple of runs he would've taken to the house in the past... he's lost a huge step. Probably 4.4 speed.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He does look slow.....I don't even think he is top 10 speed on the team right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar