Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Walker upset with Colts LB Walden

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. titanfanatic Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $365
    Totally would of been ok in my book if Walker gave that fool a DDT in the middle of LP field right after. Bush league is right

com/user/ElxPanguii/media/Alex%20Riley/Gif/AlexRileyLiftingDDTCapitolPunishment2011-new.gif.html][IMG][/URL]
    Dman high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I would prefer the stone cold stunner to the ddt then open up a beer and thats the bottom line cause walker said so!
    titanfanatic high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    I was watching with friends who are fans of other teams. All were blown away he was not ejected.
    Dman high fives this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I don't know how any ref can miss that, that is borderline assault imo. Again player safety comes in to question with this league.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Here it is in gif form

[IMG]
  6. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    Doesn't everyone agree... if it was a Titan who had given the head butt to a player without a helmet, there is NO DOUBT he would've been ejected immediately.

It's just how the refs deal with the Colts. It is what it is...
    afcsouthdom and Dman high five this.
  7. Luv_PonyExpress Starter

Moolah:
    $44
    As a Colts fan, I totally agree with Walker. Walden should've been ejected. I wonder if the officials didn't see what happened very well. He also should be fined. First he ripped Walker's helmet off, then had the temerity to head-butt him helmet to skull.

Wouldn't bother me if the Colts release Walden.
    The Hammer and Alzarius high five this.
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I see a fine and suspension coming his way and I think he knows it too. The worst I have ever seen on a football field although haynesworths stomp was bad too. I would hope that the officials get disciplined as well for missing this because the league is so bent over on league safety.
  9. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    Can you imagine what would happen if that were Brady or Manning? Forget suspension and fines...instant execution. On the spot.
    afcsouthdom, The Hammer and Dman high five this.
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

yah that would sure be execution, that player would have to hire secret service to stay from fans that would want to really hurt him. Vegas might like it tho and help them with odds for all the other teams out there if they were to go down lol