Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Do many shows take two month breaks like this? I usually don't keep up with cable TV shows.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Nope, not 2 months. A month maybe during christmas/new years etc.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I honestly didn't know TV shows took a break during the season. This is the first series i've watched/been interested since I was a teen. Will american horror story do the same?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's not very common but not completely unheard of either. The Sopranos infamously took an 11 month break in the middle of their final season.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The "mid-season finale" and the premiere were BY FAR the two best episodes of the season. They definitely know how to make a great episode when they want to. I've still really enjoyed this season but admittedly it's been pretty slow at times.

A lot of this I think has to do with the fact they've been at the farm for pretty much the entire season. The farm is safe. I'm not completely sure how I feel about this because on the one hand staying at the farm makes the most realistic sense. But on the other hand, safe doesn't necessarily make for exciting television.

After what went down at the VERY end of the last episode (I won't say just in case anyone hasn't watched it yet) I fully expect them to either move on or take control of the farm from Hershel. Either way, it should be good.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Great last episode. AMC split it ultimately to run it through both premier seasons.
    Lot of unneeded crying about not enough zombie action here. The calm is just as important as the storm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wonderful mid-season finale. (nuBSG was notorious for taking mid-season breaks as well)

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Best season of SOA if anyone's watching.
    Gemma is a witch!

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

And it aint over yet! - Season finale Tuesday.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

BTW am I the only one whose favorite character is Shane? I know we're supposed to hate him and all, but given the circumstances he seems to be one of the more sensible people. If I'm with that group of people in that situation I'm rolling with Shane and Daryl, no doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar