Wanted: Good, Fast Wr With Good Hands And A Knack For The Endzone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ZELL22, Jan 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Sammie Parker might be one to look at. Had a decent season i think a year ago but has great deep speed but a little small and injury prone but could be a decent pick up. Plus he's a young guy for us to stretch the field with....just a thought.

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ohh i actually like sammie parker...he is a real speedster and being so small makes him difficult to tackle. i would imagine that he would be by far our fastest reciever if we picked him up....and that would really help

on a sepertate note...i woulda loved to see pacman in the fastest man competition at the pro-bowl comp...i really think he'd win it.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think any of the California teams could go for Drew -- Raiders, Chargers or 49ers.

Chris Henry looks like a grey alien that slipped on a human's skin after sucking it's juices out. Good WR, but trouble.

Dwayne Bowe could work his way up the board, which is what he's doing now. I think there's a chance he could be the 2nd WR off the board. He's not one to sleep on.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes, and the Patriots did it too

both of those teams had MUCH better defenses

and a fleet of #2 receivers wasn't what got them there

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yes!

Exactly why we should be more concerned with upgrading the D!

Gut

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

starting with the DC

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yes!

Short of landing Freeney and Samuel in free agency, losing Da Schwartz might be the biggest upgrade we could make to the D...assuming the assistant who gets him his cup of coffee doesn't replace him!

Gut

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Sorry, I'm retired.

:pop:

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd pay to see you go up against Woolfolk :ha:

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

:ha:

And you'd still beat RH on a corner route for 6.....lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar