Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Warmack vs Cooper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 22, 2013.

?

Who would you rather have had the Titans get?

Chance Warmack 30 vote(s) 88.2%
Jonathan Cooper 4 vote(s) 11.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,365
    Everyone needs to end every sentence with "!!!"

I think it brings the attitude to this forum that we lack! It's very aggressive and in your face! Like our new defensive scheme! Greg Williams! Mike munchak! Jake Locker! **** the steelers!

Uhhhh!!! Like a rappers grunt! Whaddddup!!

CJtheBeast and TitansWillWin2 high five this.
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,690
    It seems to work just fine for DMX so why not me!!??!
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  3. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,907
    Don't know!!! But Warmack is my guy now!!! All in!!!
    CJtheBeast and Ensconatus high five this.
  4. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544
    Was happy we got Warmack. He was clearly the #1 coming out until the combine where Cooper put up some crazy numbers. I preferred him over Cooper.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,365
    Lol glad to see it !!!
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Voted Warmack !!!
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,868
    I preferred Cooper but am just as overjoyed we got Warmack. He seems like a great kid and like he genuinely wants to be here. I'll watch more Cards and Bills games though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,803
    Cj does a lot of damage rushing up the middle. Warmack is the perfect fit for that. With Cooper we would be more of a pull off tackle style rushing attack. When you can hit the middle it keeps the defense guessing because they cant load up on the outside. I think warmack fits our style much better than Cooper. Both will be good though.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  7. BCTitans Rookie

Brown
    Moolah:
    $340
    Warmack. And it's not even that close.

Cooper looked less impressive against inferior competition.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114

If CJ is patient and lets the O-Line get to the backers he'll easily lead the league in rushing. I like Warmack because he gives us the biggest push inside and just seems like a great all around player and guy. Also agree with other posters and share the enthusiasm for him wanting to be a Titan. If we can get players to stay here because of comfort/like/whatever instead of JUST a paycheck, we could develop a Franchise that last.

I like the Draft this year, like the way our needs were met, and like the direction our team is headed in. I think Gray/Williams will once again be a great duo and the offense will finally move the chains and start putting up points.