Washington over Gage?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by QGP, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Washington to be cut that is!!!!!!!! From reading reports from camp 12Gage made some nice deep ball cathes while LATE WASHINGTON is still dropping wide open deep balls.!!!! you can run by the entire defense just to drop a pass right in your hands? And not like this is the only time, its been the case with him from day one?!?!!? At least Gage makes up for dropped balls with a spectacular catch and really underrated blocking...Oh and pushups haha.
    The only thing washington does is get passed defenders then OOPPs! And im tired of his outspoken self righteous attitude. He acts like a sour puss in all his interviews

Bring in Mason to teach everyone the game and educate the BOYS....be a better role model for Kenny Britt than Moss... He was coaching our boy Locker in mini camp....Jake could use D-mase's football mind....Im sure he made Flacco what he is.

Its sad when the most fond vision of Washington, since hes been here is his hands in the air, or placed on his head shaking his head back and fourth in disbelief after a bad play.....Funny..... sounds a lot like Chris Hope

2. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

Ha!

Attached Files:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ok....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

It's my opinion that neither should be cut. Until we've effectively replaced them, I think they need to remain. Yes, Gage is made of glass. He also makes some spectacular catches, and though he gets injured a lot, it's usually these spectacular catches that get him hurt. At least he catches them. Then there's Washington. Yes, he drops some of the easiest passes to catch, but he has also come up big for us in the redzone.

That said, I would love to see Williams and Hawkins get more looks this season, especially Williams.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

uhm there are many things I would like to point out but the main one is Mason a role model!?

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Washington had one horrible year here and one pretty good one with a qb ring aroun the Rosie, give the dude a shot.

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

That's what I'm saying. He played well for us last year.

Sent From My Thunderbolt.....Yes, It Is Out Now.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Washington was a #3 Wr with the Steelers and that is what he is here. He has done well for a #3 caliber Wr.

Gage has had one good year and since has gotten worse and his numbers have shrunk.

Only issue with Gage is that this is a contract year for him so maybe he will step up like he did in 07.

I could cut both and sign Braylon Edwards. I think they are both over paid but for this year they make about the same salary and given the choice Washington is the better player.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Justin's decline...

07-55 catches

08-34 catches

09-28 catches

10-20 catches

10. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Until we're gaurenteed better replacements that won't break the bank. I wouldn't want to see either go. I don't want to see them on the field as much, but I don't want them to leave without an assured improvement either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar