Watching the games next season

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Scarecrow, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

So I live in GA, and it will be my first season here and I am assuming that I will have a hard time getting the games on TV. So I was wondering what my best options are. I own a PS3, and I know they have that program that allows you to get all the games which I have looked at. Only problem with that is, I work about two Sundays a month. I don't watch much television, I currently don't have satellite or cable, Netflix is just fine for me.

So, what are my best options here? Do companies have a package that will allow me access to all the games and I can just DVR them when I have to work. Price isn't so much an issue unless its outrageous.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

***WARNING***

The feds take down certain sites, dont be a dumb ass and share them here.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I have that site, the only problem is I really can't watch it at work. So that site doesn't really help.
  4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If you are DVR'ing, you will read the forums before you watch them.. you'll most likely not even need/want to watch them if you visit the forums around gameday/days after.
  5. JCBRAVE

I try not to be on here during games, but its the best time for easy high-fives, so its hard not to.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

There is NFL Rewind, but that means waiting 24 hours to see the games online.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

yea, that was also what I was thinking. At the same time, during the work week I usually wake up at 430pm EST and go straight to work. I don't browse the forums at work because you never know when a tranny picture will pop up here and my phone doesn't get service there.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Why can't they just invent the EyePhone already!? I'd never need to watch TV again.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

In the past year, I have watched more TV at work than I have at home.
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

In the past year I have almost completely stopped watching TV. Everything on TV pretty much sucks. Outside of Breaking Bad, Dexter, Mad Men(which I haven't caught this season) and The Walking Dead the only thing I watch is sports. And hell, Breaking Bad and Dexter are ending this year. There goes half of my TV viewing. I barely need an HD tuner right now.

I cancelled my Netflix subscription after the price hike, so I don't use that anymore.