Watching the games next season

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Scarecrow, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

is L L cool J on the wire?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

haha BB is genious

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

You all need to start watching Spartacus. The series just ended, but the show is so good.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe it's just me, but I hate going to watch games (I want to pay attention to) at bars. Hate, hate, hate, hate it.

If I was at a bar for a Titans game, I'd literally want to murder everyone in that place for being too loud and not knowing enough about the team.

I'm not even that big on watching with my friends either - because most of them aren't that into it, and they distract me.

No distractions during our games. Period.

It was fun going to the bars for the AFC Championship between the Ravens and Pats when Cundiff missed that kick. I went nuts and there were so many Ravens fans there for some reason.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Nobody local watches the NFL here so if I go to a certain bar on a Sunday there is nothing but passionate transplant NFL fans there. From everywhere, I'm usually the only Titans fan.
    It is fun, they have super WiFi, everyone there has their laptops and tablets for fantasy.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I liked the first season. Matter of fact Ive liked them all. But I like the big story arc's that take time too play out. Only TV can give you that.

I wish more shows would come too grips with that

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

midway thru Wire s2 now.

First season was as good as TV gets. Second season starts sllllooooooowwwwwwwwwww but it picks up.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

retards attract other retards. Its like their mental diffencies create a vaccum and they are compelled too congregate.

hardly ever see 1 stooler fan, they always run in 'gays' well thats what I call a bunch of losers in pizzyellow and black anyways

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar