Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Watching the games next season

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Scarecrow, Jun 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,392
    is L L cool J on the wire?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $704
    haha BB is genious
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    You all need to start watching Spartacus. The series just ended, but the show is so good.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,187
    Maybe it's just me, but I hate going to watch games (I want to pay attention to) at bars. Hate, hate, hate, hate it.

If I was at a bar for a Titans game, I'd literally want to murder everyone in that place for being too loud and not knowing enough about the team.

I'm not even that big on watching with my friends either - because most of them aren't that into it, and they distract me.

No distractions during our games. Period.

It was fun going to the bars for the AFC Championship between the Ravens and Pats when Cundiff missed that kick. I went nuts and there were so many Ravens fans there for some reason.
    GoT, Fry and Titans Eternal high five this.
  3. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $6,165
    Nobody local watches the NFL here so if I go to a certain bar on a Sunday there is nothing but passionate transplant NFL fans there. From everywhere, I'm usually the only Titans fan.
    It is fun, they have super WiFi, everyone there has their laptops and tablets for fantasy.
  4. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,321
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198

I liked the first season. Matter of fact Ive liked them all. But I like the big story arc's that take time too play out. Only TV can give you that.

I wish more shows would come too grips with that
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198
    midway thru Wire s2 now.

First season was as good as TV gets. Second season starts sllllooooooowwwwwwwwwww but it picks up.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $198
    retards attract other retards. Its like their mental diffencies create a vaccum and they are compelled too congregate.

hardly ever see 1 stooler fan, they always run in 'gays' well thats what I call a bunch of losers in pizzyellow and black anyways
    RavensShallBurn and JCBRAVE high five this.