Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Way Too Early SB XLVIII Predictions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jul 18, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,697
    I'm a real believer in Wilson. I think he's the real deal. Also really like Kaepernick. We'll see... I think both teams are built to be extremely dominant forces over the next five years... Niners struck gold with Harbaugh and I expect them to make the playoffs basically every year as long as he's with them. I cry a little every time I think we could have had him as our coach - we were never really on his radar and I knew it wouldn't happen, but I wanted him bad... and if we had made him a crazy offer, he may have taken it... because believe it or not, our team seemed to be in better shape when he joined the Niners.

As for sophomore slumps... I remember a rapist who led his to a 15-1 during his rookie year and won the Super Bowl in his second season.

Sophomore slumps happen a lot less often than people pretend IMO... Everyone says Cam had a sophomore slump, but his stats and team's record say otherwise.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,697
    I'm so glad Fisher has four games against the Niners and Seahawks every year.

Unbelievable how that division went from the worst to the best in just a couple years... And yes, it's the best division. No denying that.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $9,020
    OH WELL I GUESS THAT DIVISION WON THE SUPER BOWL LAST YEAR HUH RSB?????

HEY RSB, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO WON THE SUPERBOWL LAST YEAR, I THINK YOU MIGHT KNOW???

:anon:
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Titans vs. Seahawks or 49ers.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  5. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $181
    Everyone should know that Peyton is a choke artist by now ... Most likely the Bronco's get the #1 seed, then lose in the Divisional round
  6. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,499

Not only is Peyton a choke artist, but so is Wes Welker! That should be fun to watch this January. Wouldn't it be great if we get to go to Denver for the playoffs? The team that he passed over knocks him out of the playoffs for the last time..

Also, somewhere in an alternate universe, Super Bowl XLVIII will feature the Jags against the Cardinals.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  7. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    If one of our QB's can just be a game manager and make the throws I think our offense will put up points this year. I think some people forget about some of our upgrades to the line and how much a blocking TE could help the run game.

I'm expecting a very productive offense with CJ returning to norm (1-2 long runs per game resulting in TD's).
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Our defense is gonna be tough this year. Especially if our CB's can play some press man. We'll get pressure on the D with our front (Ayers, Brown, Wimbley, Morgan) and should be solid against the run with a healthy McCarthy and Pollard.

Griffin my still be a good enough center fielder to round out our stout D. Will have to wait and see.
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,344
    Titans 23, Rams 16
    RockyTop Fox high fives this.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I was tempted for the Falcons. Matt Ryan needs to make that final step. SJax is an improvement over Turner. They added some secondary help & Osi... I still just can't see them as a super bowl team though.