We Have The Talent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If Finnegan isn't in your top 10 it's probably because you base your 'who's best' list on how many times you hear their names on SportsCenter. Leon Hall, Talib, Flowers, etc above him? lmao... wow... I guess if we're speaking of college careers and nothing further.

Are Cowboys fans really talking? We're 2-2 and I'd never go to another board at this point to talk.

These guys have a losing record and are signing up in pairs. Why? You're garbage.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Now things have just GONE TOO FAR!

3. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

We have decent talent but not super bowl talent. At best we are a 10-6/2nd round team.

4. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I like this guy!

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Our defense is good enough to keep us in the game with ANYBODY.

We've got a top 3 defensive unit. Our season (and playoff potential) all depends on our offense.

6. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

the problem is vince gump and the wr's

the coaching staff is good. without a good qb what do you expect them to do

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY might not be the answer, but Fisher needs to give VY 2 full games to make all the plays he can or make all the mistakes he can. Every time VY throws a INT, Mike and Fisher shuts him down and goes to CJ the rest of the game. Let VY keep throwing, I'd make VY say he quits before i give him a break. But the coaches wont give VY that chance, they limit him every week.

We have no way of knowing who the problem really is. Let VY try and win 2 full games all by him self and the WR's. Even when Collins was playing, Fisher still could have thrown more. so i think Fisher is 60% of the problem on offense and VY is 40%.

8. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

If only there was a guy who had the galls to tell Bud the truth. Fisher would run this team into the ground before he leaves and would never feel he did anything wrong. It's sad. I think we fail because if the team plays well, then Fisher stays, and if we suck then he goes. So we have to either watch the team get it together allowing fisher an opening to an extension. Or we can watch us fail hard and lose all the talent we have in a rebuilding process without Fisher. I really like the guys we have. The QB, the RB, Nate, Britt, Hawk, Cook. But all the weapons mean nothing without a good head coach. Which we don't have.

9. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

how can you blame the WR'S and the QB when we only pass the ball 12 times a game??

10. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

they want to win. why would they let gump cripple the team every week? its bad enough they start the guy. vy is what holds the titans back from being a good offense.

fisher is one of the best coaches in the league imo. he may be a bit conservative but when has he had a good qb. i am not counting mcnair because he wasnt that good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar