We Need A Running Back!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spinnaker, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

honestly people do yall think lendale can carry this team like travis did?
    Naw, we need 2 sign a running back,
    question is.... WHO?

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Henry had 335 yard the season prior and did not show anything until Young was our starting QB, stop putting him on a pedastal.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Shoulda got Rhodes...

4. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

so if vince made travis good how come he didnt make lendale good??

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LenDale had 61 carries, no one can be judged on that.

6. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

u cant give all the credit to vince, we were trying to make chris brown something he's not, once we put travis in the starting role he exceled. Also our O-line was alot differnt in '05, our line was banged up most of the season, we didnt have kevin mawae, jacob bell was a starter, micheal roos wasnt well developed, and david stewart wasnt discovered.

7. TM

TM Starter

Supply and demand will dictate that some lucky team(s) will get great value in the 3rd and maybe the 4th round of the draft. Backup running backs are easy to find.

8. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

i dont see how you people trust lendale white as our starting back!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and I don't see how you don't.

10. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

we'll see how he develops i hope he turns out good but i think it's too much of a risk to put the ball in his hand but we'll see come august

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar