we should start lendale (and young also) next week...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

its was easily seen that lendale outplayed chris....start him....he is a bruser with great speed....maybe not as fast as chirs but definly fast enough. the committe system is simply not working...they've been tryin it for like 3 yrs now or soemthing and nothing....we should try to give most if not all the carries to white and see how it goes....RB is a very easy potition to trasit to from college to the nfl...plus the fact that he came from a pro system...one that chow created....to a present chow system...yeah ...eveything seems to point in his direction....COME ON FISH..MAKE THE CALL...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

solution is obvious

LW is the starter getting 20+ carries
    CB is the 3rd down back getting 10ish carries.

Will never happen for some reason.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we might get out first 100 yard rusher this week against the colts. i dont know how it will be, but they're missing all of their run stopping guys.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

With the rate at which opponents score on our defence we won't have the luxury to run the football for 100 yards if we want to try and stay in it...

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I agree

especially against the Colts, we won't be running the ball come halftime

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah Wendys has a great stadium promotion going

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

who knows, maybe brown gets a 99 yard run in the first quarter and manages to get that one tough yard in the fourth.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

doubtful, he would need a lung transfer to continue after that much effort.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Although traditional wisdom says we are down by 3 TDs at half time and have to abandon the run in the second half I think we should still run the ball to keep the clock moving. Play the game like we are ahead by 4 TDs from the start, milk the clock and hope the game can end quickly. Each time the clock stops will just prolong the agony.

10. i agree with the topic of this thread, i thought yesterday lendale made a statement by the runs he made that he should be the starter, and he looked like he was the starter when he was out there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar