Week-15 a trap game for Tennessee?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't really see this as a trap game because NOBODY wants to be the team to lose to an 0-13 Colts. If the Titans can win, I could see the Jags being a trap game, especially if something else happens that increase the Titans chance to make the playoffs.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

one thing that is fun is that the ponies have this comming pretty real badly

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Something I really don't like about this team is how there's no "you have to practice to play" policy.

When McNair used to not practice, I always worried we'd come out flat. Usually with McNair that wasn't an issue just because of how often they prepared without him.

But this is now the 2nd straight week where Hasselbeck hasn't been available, and I'm not sure this group of guys can overcome that kind of thing.

Where's the leadership coming from if Hass is missing? If you can tell me for a fact that Locker can command that kind of respect to run a team practice, then he should absolutely without question be preparing as if it's his turn. Munchak keeps saying he expects Hass back for Sunday, but unless he's there today (he wasn't) and tomorrow, he's going to stink it up like in ATL and vs NO.

I don't need Munchak to say - "we're defiantly going with Jake", I mean let Indy prepare for both QB's, but I really think he's going to start Hass and leave us looking more like the 0-13 team than the Colts do.

It's just bad timing for Hass to get hurt Collins-like by walking around LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

tend too agree, but if Hasselbecks calf wont let him pratice there is a good chance he wont be able too play. Its not like a painkiller will allow him to plant if the muscle dont work

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No one wants to be "that" team to lose to the 0-and-whatever team in the league. On top of that the Titans need to win out to make the playoffs.

I don't see it happening. I think this team has grown up considerably since the beginning of the season.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

plus a Titan W means the last home game has some relevance. Which is nice considering the last couple of years when post turkey day games were useless

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

This stupid game has me skeered....:scared:

It just feels like that game where the Titans come out flat looking past the Colts and let them steal one. I don't like it.

8. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido Camp Fodder

There is no looking past when you need to win out. The Titans will be ready.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

The Titans just have to be careful of Fake Punts/Fieldgoals, On-side kicks and we have to hold them on 4th down attempts because I am sure they will be doing ALL of that. What do they have to lose afterall?

Our Offense will be just fine. It's the Defense and Special Teams I am worried about.

Titans win, 35-10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar