Week-3 broadcast map

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

You can't tell it by reading the Knoxville papers. Usually, it's buried in the online sports section. The same goes for the Memphis papers.

2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

I live in the southern region in Texas close to Mexico, for some reason the "Mexican" sports channels show the Titans game , in Spanish... But Touch Down Titans is Touch Down Titans in any language

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

NFL Sunday Ticket.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was talking about broadcast. I have no doubt there are entrenched people who will not bend until they are taking a dirt nap

I will never forget driving thru Memphis around 2002ish on a monday morning. All the sport talk I could find was focused on Mississippi & Ole Miss plus a little Memphis State. Zip about the Titans or the Vols.

hated Memphis before. Zero redemption since then.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Where's your rawrahrahrahhhrahwhrahhraw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar