Week 5 thru week 8, second quarter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 30, 2007.

?
  1. 0-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 3-1

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  5. 4-0

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I think Tampa is gonna give us huge trouble. Their defense is heavily improved from last year and their offense is okay. They've lost Cadillac, but I think Pittman can cause us trouble with his speed.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I said 3-1. I can't pinpoint who we will lose to, but I think it's realistic to expect 1 slip-up along the way. I will be thrilled with 3-1 .

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

its kinda wierd....these teams can all beat us..atlanta by surprise, bucs one of the better teams in the nfl as of now, texans r still pretty hot, oakland maybe new light with c'pep back to his old ways......anything can happen....

damn who woulda thought....from last yr...beat the jags/saints close to colts 2....but worried bout playin texans/bucs...interesting how it changes so quickly

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Id say 3-1, not that I dont think we're capable of going 4-0 during this stretch, but this is int he NFL, and we are bound to lose a game.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Daunte also had his first game of the season this week. It had to be his best! That being said, I hope he doesn't improve anywhere from 5 TDs! It should be noted though, he only completed 5 passes. He'll need to do more against us once we shut down the run.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Technically, the Titans don't start their second quarter of the season until AFTER the Falcons game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar