Wes Welker anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Blaine > Jake hasta la vuelta bitchez

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

As someone who lives in New England trust me,you don't want Welker.He's a number 3 receiver at best and one who's skills are declining at an alarming rate. He went from being a reliable 3rd down target to a liability and that's with Tom Brady. He also can't beat anyone deep and makes his living off of short routes towards the middle of the field. We all know Jake struggles with those throws. The fit couldn't be worse.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Brandon Weeden puts them both to shame

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

good god that is one shameful forum.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Now that he is getting older, I'll def pass.

I always thought he was more a product of Brady too.

He's now got a pretty good rep for dropping key passes as well, we do enough of that on our own.

For those 2 reasons, I'm out.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes a FS

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am sure he can do both. Ronnie lot did. Hope was a FS when he came and played well at SS for his first few years.

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Ed Reed in his older period was a product of their Dline. Put him in our defense and he will simply look old...

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Now they're saying Miles Austin could get the can. He's only 28 (29 in June), but will still have atleast 3 years left of high production. He's been bothered by injuries.. but still posted 66 rec, 943 yards, 6 TDs last year.

I'd love to targer Austin or Greg Jennings. Someone who's upper 20s and both are model guys. Leadership on and off the field and will give Locker someone to trust. Austin/Jennings-Britt-Washington-Kendall-Williams is a solid 5 man rotation.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Before I start glamouring for a WR, we need to make sure we even have someone who can get them the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar