What about our boy Hope: 56 tackles, 3 int's, 7 pd (leads team), and 1 Fumble Rec.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

4 of 5 Robaire is also playing well.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It isn;t like Big Ben has ever torn up games anyway. And if it was because of his Face slamming, concusions, appendectomy and infections why is he playing?

3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Hope seems to be what we haven't had since Blaine Bishop, a truly great strong safety.

4. in all fairness tho, givens hasnt had any real opportunities, he showed what he can do after the catch at miami, but we havent gotten the ball to him at all, which is hurting us, and very disapointing for him

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hope has earned the privalage of having Gunny own his jersey

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i dont know if you are being smart-alec... or just saying i dont watch much steelers ball... really dont care but...

the only defensive stat that the steelers are doing better in this year than last is interceptions... and thats because teams are moving tha ball through the air better than last year against them
    every other defensive category the steelers are behind where they were after 7 games last year.

still pretty good numbers though.. i'll give you that.
    but hope was a bigger part of that D than

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

how is Hope's replacement doing in Steel town?

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

****ty, just like the whole team

10. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Quick Trivia: Can anyone name his replacement?

Cuz I can't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar