Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What Are Some Decent Priced Motels Near LP Field?

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by mike75, Oct 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,746

My best suggestion is to get a room for only 1 or 2 and sneak in everyone else in.

Just go in alone or with one kid and pretend that's all you have. Then sneak the others when once you have checked in and have the room key.

Of course, now that I'm typing this I realize that's not a good example to set for your kids. lol

So scratch that, but FYI if no kids are involved this is the way to go, people.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612
    Actually thats a good idea and something i was thinking about doing but i wasn't sure at first but after thinking about it i think that would be my best option.

I am probably going to Best Western,Econolodge,etc. something along those lines.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $8,429
    There are a bunch of two and three-star motels just north of Nashville in the Trinity Lane area. That used to be a rough part of town but the area in and around the exit where the motels are seems pretty clean.

Is there anything else you plan on doing in town? Opry Mills? Zoo? On a Sunday morning, you can get to the stadium in 20-30 minutes from most anywhere if you head to the stadium early.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    You could always do what Titans Eternal does and pick out a dry area under some bridge.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612
    Actually i was just about to ask you what sights you could see that would be fun as far as tourist type stuff.Not looking to spend much just wondered what you think would be cool around Nashville to go visit.I definitely think we will be going to Opry Mills.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $8,429
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,994
    Stadium Inn.

The life experience of fighting off a 2-bit pimp and his heroin injected employees is something you can only get a few places in this town.

The risk of aids and stab-wounds may be more exciting than the Titans game itself.
  4. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026

I dunno. The motels on Murfreesboro Rd close to Fesslers Lane is pretty bad. Heck even during the day the hookers are out..There was this one time..oh wait nevermind
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612
    I won't be going anywhere near Stadium Inn,lol.:chuck:
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,516
    [IMG]