What do you hope for in Round 2?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Mar 20, 2015.

?
  1. Todd Gurley RB

26.5%
  2. Melvin Gordon RB

11.8%
  3. Offensive Tackle

14.7%
  4. Jaelen Strong WR

2.9%
  5. Dorial Green Beckham WR

32.4%
  6. Other WR

2.9%
  7. Corner Back

2.9%
  8. Jordan Phillips DT

2.9%
  9. Owamagbe Odighizuwa OLB

2.9%
  10. Benardrick McKinney ILB

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Other LB/DE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

If Gurley's knee is not healing correctly or on the right time table (setbacks) he'll drop out of rnd 1 and maybe further. He's a great rb but a serious knee injury that's not healing correctly can lead to him potentially not getting back to what he was...which is the only reason you'd take him in rnd 1.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Here's what I'd prefer at #33 (but it really depends on what goes down in the 1st)...

1. Gurley
    2. Odighizuwa
    3. Green-Beckham
    4. Best RT available
    5. Gordon

Had Gurley not torn his ACL, he'd be going in the top 10. He's the best RB prospect in years. Easily a top 5 player in the entire draft without that ACL. And I'm pretty sure he's recovering well from it.

I don't see him making it out of the 1st round. Tons of RB needy teams in the mid to late 1st round.

I think there's a better chance Gordon is there at #33.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

No way he lasts until #33

4. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think #33 might be a good place to go RT. I'm thinking one of the top 4 guys will fall, Clemings or Peat would be a great value there. I don't see Collins or Scherff being there.

I am hoping that we have 2 picks in the 2nd round, I love the value you can get in this round. Some guys with 1st round talent fall every year for a variety of different reasons; off the field issues, heath issues, played at a small school against poor competition.

Updated list.

- Nate Orchard
    - DGB
    - Jaelen Strong
    - Clemings
    - Peat
    - Haloi Kikaha (maybe a bit early for him)
    - Devin Smith

I want a WR in the one of the first two rounds. Fingers crossed!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I have to believe they go WR in the first 2 rounds man. There is absolutely NO WAY that they don't give Mett a #1 if they are rolling the dice on him and trying to see what he is made of. Either they go QB or WR here...I have already forgot about the LW hype, because whether you want him or not, the chances are dwindling.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

At the moment, I think the pick that would excite me most would be Kevin White, even at #2. I know that seems early, but man, a 6'3 WR who runs a 4.35 is a game changer. We would finally have someone who scares opposing defenses and that they would have to account for. Put him on the field at the same time as Wright, Hunter, and Delanie and he instantly makes all of them better.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I agree and I think we could trade down with Oakland...they get Williams and we get White or Cooper at 4 while picking up an extra pick or two. With that extra pick trade back into 1st and get Gurley. RT in Round 3...Cooper or White...Gurley and Daryl Williams our first 3 picks. Sign me up for GM :)

#77 Ontario Titan, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

That would be filthy man....It's hard to want to see them take a WR so early, especially in a deep draft at the position, but there is no question they need a #1 somehow. (White, Cooper, Parker, etc). If they go White, how ironic that they get someone with a bigger gap between their teeth than Kenny Britt....Fitting..lol

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

With the latest rumour of Chicago trading up to 2 and Cutler being part of the deal, what's the chance of a 3 team trade that sees us get Rivers and SD get Cutler? How does anyone see that work? How would that work pick wise?

#79 Ontario Titan, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Oh... So Darius Heyward Bey?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar