What does the WR depth chart look like to you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Before DGB got traded, we were all lost on who was going to be kept for the final roster and in what order. Now it seems slightly more clear, but again, what order?
    Post what you think the order should be, and how many WRs we will keep at cuts.
    For fun, throw in where you think DGB ranked before he got traded.

IMO:
    1. Rishard
    2. Tajaeeeeee
    3. Wright
    4. Johnson
    5. Douglas
    (DGB would have been here)
    6. McBride
    7. Hunter

I say we keep 6 simply because McBride is ST. If he starts ****ing up, he's gone.

McBride>Hunter only because of ST and the fact that McBride has been showing up in camp more often. Based on raw skill I'd say Hunter is more talented... but when you're on the bubble you gotta bring something extra to the table.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Same order

Nice too cause before we probably would have cut Douglas since McBride does ST. But that would leave us without a backup slot.

Now its

WR1- Rishard/Johnson
    WR2- Tajae/McBride/Hunter
    Slot- Wright/Douglas

obviously terrible but probably passable if the run game goes as planned.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Looks like **** behind Tajae da god

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I see it the same

5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Realistically it'll be Johnson backing up both. Douglas can also play out wide.

6. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

After last year's fiasco I won't be surprised to see either 6 or 7 wr's. I'm thinking Hunter and or Douglas gets cut and we pick up someone else. McBride is showing up in practice and ST so imo unless some unlikely cut happens somewhere that's where we stand.
    1. Matthews
    2. Sharpe
    3. Wright
    4. Johnson
    5. Douglas
    6. McBride
    7. Hunter

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

None too promising, but it is a "work" in progress. We have some nice picks next year that should really help this teams future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Same order.

Its really not great but IF this run game excels, Matthews and Sharpe have the savvy route running to really punish DB's and get open for nice 15 yard gains

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yep I think McBride makes it over Hunter. Robinson is hell bent on riding this team of perennial underachievers from the previous regime.

10. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

You can only grab so many new guys each year. Matthews, Tajae, Johnson are all new and are 3/5 of our top 5. Plus he just traded DGB so I don't think he's as in love with the previous players as much as you make it seem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar