What does the WR depth chart look like to you?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I meant stat wise

2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Justin Gage was clutch for us.

Rishard Matthews will be our Nate Washington

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I kind of hit this in another thread but I think Douglas sticks over Johnson just because he's familiar with the system and knows all the positions.

I think Hunter's chances improve significantly now with DGB gone. He'll get a lot more opportunities. I don't think it'll be enough unless the Titans keep six WRs.

McBride has supposedly come on in camp but I need to see a lot more or I'd say he's practice squad.

I think someone will get cut the Titans grab.

Wright
    Matthews
    Sharpe
    Douglas
    Waiver Wire

4. Thaddeus43

Very true, D.Walker makes a WR expendable.

But please don't keep 5 TEs and 4 WRs again this year ... or ever

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Thaddeus43

I'd keep McBride over Hunter or AJ, simply because he can return.

As was mentioned before, once you get to that 5th WR, there won't be many targets for them anyway, especially considering we have DW that will be taking receptions away.

Why keep a WR that may have 10-20 catches all year over a PR/KR that might return 50-70 balls.

Assuming McBride can beat out DMC as PR

6. Thaddeus43

Field position can be a killer or a big help on each and every single drive ... a good PR/KR can provide a boost to the O nearly every drive, every game.

A 5th WR can go weeks without recording a catch ... it's why I always wondered why so many people wanted to cut Mariani in favor of some scrub WR, just because Mariani wasn't developing as a WR.

As a KR/PR he provided so much more production than any 5th WR I can remember

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I agree. DMC is a terrible returner. McBride can easily beat him out if given a fair chance. Of course, we have a coach who is said to love DMC so that might be a problem.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I swear they are closet gay...Not that I have a problem with gay people, but the enamored attitude towards DMC is mind blowing

9. Thaddeus43

They don't like DMC, they like the idea of DMC

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

its cause DMC is a tiny dude with more heart than a lot of these characters, even if he aint that good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar