What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's what I do. Works out fine for me. Although I do still have NES/SNES/Genesis/N64/Dreamcast/etc. consoles which I break out every once in awhile for the nostalgia.

2. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yup I can't stop the physical collection. Hate the fear of losing digital content even though chances are I'll never go back and play it 10 years later lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was a big time DVD collector (had over 1,500 at one point) and very slow to accept digital. But it's clearly the way everything is heading. Assuming price is relatively the same I actually prefer digital games these days. Unless it's something I know I'll want to sell when I'm done with... and will have decent resale value, I've actually stumbled upon some really great games I bought on a whim because they were on sale. Games that I'd never have bought at a store or ordered off amazon.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Get a raspberry pi

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I like physical for my ps4.

I have a few digital on my switch and everything on my pc is digital.

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Oh yeah for sure. In 10 years time there will probably be minimal physical as retail does.

I'm hoarding up book of Eli style lol

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You like DVDs? Hit me up.

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Nah never got big into DVD collecting

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think that will be the reason we don't go completely digital. And how do you take a game to a friend's place to play if it's digital?

I can tell you right now, I will be very unlikely to continue gaming if it goes digital.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I pawned a bunch of mine like a year ago because I needed some money. 30 cents a piece for singles and $1 for bundles. I realized I would buy them and watch them once and never again.

I kept my Blu-rays because I have less than 20 and probably won't be adding to it very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar