Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    Gravity Rush on PSvita

Awesome game.
  2. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136
    Finally got around to Walking Dead Ep.4 this weekend. Just finished it up. I actually really liked this episode. Probably my 2nd favorite next to Ep.2.

It's goin' down!
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

ProfessorD Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $801
    Assassin's Creed III. Started it last night very slow thus far, but I imagine it will pick up once the war breaks out.
  3. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,732
    Assassins Creed 3 is freaking amazing. Best one yet imo, and I've played them all. There is so much content and it being about American history is awesome. A LOT of side missions and content. Story is awesome too. Definitely recommend it.
    ncaalover12 high fives this.
  4. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $3,921
    Agreed

AC3 is amazing. I love history and the AC "alternate" version of the American Revolution is awesome.

Love the story.
    The world is massive. There is so much to do it can be overwhelming which I think is a good thing. Games are too short these days.
    Even hunting is cool.

The new assassin is a complete badass. He is waaayyyy cooler than Ezio. The combat is brutal.

It will take hours to finish this one. I'm 10 hours in and I'm not even halfway through the main story.

9/10 A must buy.
    Na$hville high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,220
    I played AC2 and I got a little bored by it. It was pretty much the same in the end. It put me off the rest of them.

But being in a different era and different environment, I might look into it.
  5. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    AC2 was like the best AC for the longest time though...

AC3 is pretty awesome, heard the ending is disappointing ala Mass Effect 3, but time will tell
  6. Stan Infinite

Locker
    Moolah:
    $903
    Got Assassin's Creed 3 last week, its truly awesome. Does have some glitches but a damn good game.

Also got Halo 4 last night, had to stop just taking my roommates. Playing a lot of that, best Halo thus far imo.
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,136

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/15/walking-dead-episode-5-release-date-announced

:bliss:
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,330
    For some reason I thought were was going to be 8 episodes.