Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What happens to Andy Reid?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 19, 2012.

1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,156
    I almost started a thread earlier on this exact topic. It's very similar to what happened here with Fishface. "Well-respected" coach suddenly loses the majority of the fans. Team's not responding to him. The writing is on the wall and the HC clearly needs to go. But the HC's reputation/tenure is making the decision more difficult than it should be when you look at the current state of the team.

I don't see Philly making the same mistake we did. Reid will be fired as soon as the season is wrapped up. I don't see the point in doing it any sooner than that though. They're 4 games back from .500 so playoffs is a pipe dream, no matter who's HC. And I just feel like Reid deserves to finish out the season. He's been a very solid coach who had them competitive most years.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,475
    and he did it with a useless QB, but at least that useless QB helped Tennessee with a national championship. Thanks McNabb for choking big time vs the Vols
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,488
    Anybody think the death of his son has had anything to do with their season?

I recall Mike Vick dedicating the season to Garrett Reid. So much for that I guess.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I don't think so

When they let go of their D cord, the passing D has basically given QBs perfect games. That team is in need of alot.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    They had a lot of hype (dream team...yes VY we are looking at you) and haven't produced. Someone has to go.
  4. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,070
    No doubt in my mind that Reid & Vick are both gone after the season. Reid had his shot, and the new guy is not going to be willing to keep Vick.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,509
    I'd bet he takes a year off. He's been at it for a long time.