What happens to Andy Reid?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 19, 2012.

1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I almost started a thread earlier on this exact topic. It's very similar to what happened here with Fishface. "Well-respected" coach suddenly loses the majority of the fans. Team's not responding to him. The writing is on the wall and the HC clearly needs to go. But the HC's reputation/tenure is making the decision more difficult than it should be when you look at the current state of the team.

I don't see Philly making the same mistake we did. Reid will be fired as soon as the season is wrapped up. I don't see the point in doing it any sooner than that though. They're 4 games back from .500 so playoffs is a pipe dream, no matter who's HC. And I just feel like Reid deserves to finish out the season. He's been a very solid coach who had them competitive most years.
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

and he did it with a useless QB, but at least that useless QB helped Tennessee with a national championship. Thanks McNabb for choking big time vs the Vols
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Anybody think the death of his son has had anything to do with their season?

I recall Mike Vick dedicating the season to Garrett Reid. So much for that I guess.
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I don't think so

When they let go of their D cord, the passing D has basically given QBs perfect games. That team is in need of alot.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

They had a lot of hype (dream team...yes VY we are looking at you) and haven't produced. Someone has to go.
  6. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

No doubt in my mind that Reid & Vick are both gone after the season. Reid had his shot, and the new guy is not going to be willing to keep Vick.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I'd bet he takes a year off. He's been at it for a long time.