What happens when we take Ansah @ 10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Seems like he's gonna be getting mocked higher after his combine... How we take that possibility?

And for those saying no chance... Wright says anything is possible at 10.... Lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Stimpyhhi

Stimpyhhi Starter

i might look into Mormonism if it happens.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

The guy has almost unlimited potential. He's an athletic freak ala JPP.

But I think he'd be there in the mid teens if we traded back. I'd love to pick up an extra 2nd if we could.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If we address OG and DT in the free agency then I'd be okay with picking Ansah in the 1st round. He could serve as a run stuffing defensive end for us and rotate with Kamerion Wimbley while Keith Millard develops his pass rushing moves.

For example if we signed Andy LeVitre and Sammie Lee Hill I wouldn't oppose and draft that goes:
    Round 1) Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU
    Round 2) Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky
    Round 3) Stephan Taylor, HB, Stanford
    Round 3) Brandon Williams, DT, Missouri Southern

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

We'd have to trade back around the 20th pick to get a second.

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think 17 or 18 could get us a 2nd. Depends on who is available and how bad they want him. We could always trade down and our 5th for their 2nd.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I was thinking this exact same thing earlier...I would be pissed...They may be looking at him like he's JPP 2.0 and they don't want to miss out this time..

I really hope the "inside scoop" about the Titans taking either Guard or CB is right.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

CB, guard, and DE are all needs.

What happens if Warmack is gone at 10?

Btw, Milliner looked stiff and had horrible hands today at the combine... Didnt like. Banks ran a slooooow 40... Trufant? I dig but prolly not at 10.

1st Ansah
    2nd Warford

I wouldn't complain

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What I like about him and Hunt is you can't teach athletic ability you can always develope these guys into football players

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm sort of hoping we do take Ansah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar