What Titans player has a breakout year this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Cookie lol is the guy I have pegged to have a big year too. I'm sure regardless of who's our QB, this guy is gonna get quite a few balls thrown his way. The more playing time he gets I feel he'll get more comfortable and then he'll really take off. I think that he could cause a lot of mismatches and open things up for everybody else.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He absolutely creates mismatches. He's faster than a lot of safeties and bigger than a lot of LB's. He hurdles as well as LeGarrette Blount, and catches like a WR. All I'm saying is feed the Cookie Monster!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Sleeper??

So glad Fish is gone.

We've got more talent than people think. I'm hoping this is the year it finally comes together.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The best part is that he's an unknown so he's gonna sneak up on people for sure. With plenty of focus being on CJ, Cook could really do some damage.

I'm sure I'm probably a little overly optimistic but I also feel that we've got a much better team than anyone is willing to give us credit for. The core is there, and with a couple of additions and tweaks here and there we can be really good.

5. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I just took Jared Cook in the 11h round of a snake draft, and nobody knew who he was.

They will....

• High Five High Five x 6
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I caught so much crap about selecting Chis Johnson as my rookie in my fantasy league in 08! Some of the other guys didn't even know who he was. They would say why would you take him instead of this guy or that guy? My response? "Look up the preseason Titans vs. Rams highlights from a couple weeks ago. You'll know why. I'm gonna make the 5 guys who got to make their rookie pic before me look like fools." In our league, when you pick a rookie, that player is yours for 4 seasons! The only guy who had a great pick before me picked Matt Ryan, and even Ryan hasn't produced like C.J.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar